May 4, 2009

Aquarians

This is the best astrological summary of who I am. All of the others I've read haven't even come close....

"Aquarians are nearly always intelligent, concise, clear and logical. Aquarius are often felt to be unfathomable when in reality they live almost entirely on the surface .

Aquarians will not reveal their innermost feelings no matter how hard others may try to persuade them, simply because they are unable to do so.

People of this sign have a reputation for being enigmatic, difficult to understand, and different from everyone else, and cleverly play on this to gain power and attention.

They are extremely friendly yet detached at a personal level, sociable in large gatherings, but unsociable at smaller meetings and parties which require greater intimacy.

They are helpful and compassionate when involved with charities or group activities."

Everyone who knows me will agree that no matter how hard they try, they are unable to get my true feelings out. Especially if it's a guy! LOL I've always said it was difficult to express my emotions, but people always thought that I was faking it. Oh well!

No comments: