May 26, 2010

"Who wears the pants?"

Bob was going to be married to Laura, so his father sat him down
for a little chat. He said "Bob, let me tell you something.
On my wedding night, I took off my pants handed them to
your mother and told her to try them on, she did and said
'they're too big, I can't wear them.' I told her 'exactly...I wear
the pants in the family and I always will.' Ever since that night
we have never had any problems."

Bob thought it was a good thing to try. On his honeymoon Bob
took off his pants and told Laura to try them on, she did and
said "these are too large, they don't fit me" Bob told her "exactly,
I wear the pants in the family don't forget it".
So Laura took off her panties and said "here try mine" Bob did
and said "I can't get into your panties"
Laura said "exactly! and if you don't change your smart ass
attitude you never will!"



~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: