look for it in more places.
* Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong, but it
sure keeps you from enjoying it.
* Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of
the waist change places.
* Misers aren't much fun to live with, but they make great
* Be careful what rut you choose. You may be in it the rest
of your life.
* The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has
the same size bucket.
* When you see the handwriting on the wall, you can bet
you're in a public restroom.
* Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
* The real reason you can't take it with you is that it goes
before you do.
* Junk is something you throw away three weeks before you
* Hospitality is making your guests feel at home, even if
you wish they were.
* A closed mouth gathers no feet.
* A man (or woman) who can smile when things go wrong has
found someone to blame it on.
* A modern pioneer is a woman who can get through a rainy
Saturday with a television on the blink.
* The world is full of willing people: some willing to work
and some willing to let them.
* Money isn't everything....there's credit cards, money
orders, and travelers checks.
~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~