January 2, 2011

Hair Update

I've decided to color my hair again....

:scratch:

Big whoop, right?

:roll:

I'm sure you're thinking: what's the big deal? You color your hair every week!

:confused:

....

........

OK FINE!!!!!!

:banghead:

Honestly, it's more like every couple of months. If you don't believe me, just click here!

:sad3:

You know what, don't click on it. It might prove me wrong!!!!

:sign5:

Let's just get to the picture:



Cute, right?!?!? I love it!


Hmmm....
Let's post some more hair color pics!

6/09
Hair Dye
This one was my favorite!
Who doesn't like sparkling hair!


11/09
Henna


4/10



05/30/2010
I didn't color my hair but I just wanted to post this pic anyway

08/08/2010
Hair Dye


08/14/2010
Henna


~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: