March 4, 2011

A man comes to his doctor and tells him that his wife hasn't
had sex with him for 6 months. The doctor tells the man to
bring his wife in so he can talk to her. So the wife comes
into the doctors office and the doc asks her what's wrong,
and why doesn't she want to have sex with her husband anymore.

The wife tells him, "Money has been really tight for us lately,
so I got a job downtown. For the past 6 months, every morning
I take a cab to work. I don't have any money so the cab driver
asks me, 'So are you going to pay today or what?' so I take a
'or what'. When I get to work I'm late so the boss asks me,
'So are we going to write this down in the book or what?' so
I take a 'or what'.

Back home again I take the cab and again I don't have any
money so the cab driver asks me again, 'So are you going to
pay this time or what?' so again I take a 'or what'. So you
see doc when I get home I'm all tired out, and I don't want
it any more."

The doctor thinks for a second and then turns to the wife and
says, "So are we going to tell your husband about this or
what?"

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: