July 22, 2011

A man goes into a bar, and the barmaid asks what he wants."I want to bury my face in your cleavage and lick the sweat from between your tits." he says.

"You dirty bastard!" shouts the barmaid, "Get out before I get my husband."

The man apologizes and promises not to repeat his gaffe.The Barmaid accepts this and asks him again what he wants."I want to pull your pants down, spread yogurt between the cheeks of your a** and lick it all off."

She says, "You dirty filthy pervert! You're barred. Get out!"

Again, the man apologizes and swears never to do it again."One more chance," says the barmaid, "Now, what do you want?"

"I want to turn you upside down, tear your panties off and fill your p***y with Guinness, and then drink every last drop from your hairy cup."

The barmaid is furious at this personal intrusion, and runs in the back to fetch her husband."What's up?" he asks his irate wife.

"There's some a**hole out in the bar who wants to put his head between my tits and lick the sweat off," she says.

"I'll kill him. Where is he?" storms the husband."Then he said he wanted to pour yogurt down between my a** cheeks and lick it off," she screams.

"Oh, he's a dead man!" says the husband, reaching for a baseball bat."Then he said he wanted to turn me upside down, fill my p***y with Guinness and then drink it all," she cries.

The husband puts down his bat and returns to his chair."Aren't you going to do something about it?" she cries hysterically."Look, I'm not messing with any guy who can drink 10 pints of Guinness at once.

Source: www.laffaday.com

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: