February 5, 2012

My Birthday Mistake

For my birthday, I decided to treat myself by getting my hair professionally done. Bad idea!

I went in for this:



But instead I was left with this:



BALD SPOTS
ALL OVER MY HEAD!!!!!!




I came home with huge welts, bumps, and one of the biggest migraines ever! I wouldn't wish this kind of pain on my worst enemy. Well, maybe....

I was so upset that I refused to take any pictures on my birthday! And if you know me, you know how much I love being in front a the camera!

Here are a few close-ups of the dreaded hairstyle:









I took my hair down in less than 2 days and my hair has never been the same since!!!


Lesson learned:
don't trust anyone with your hair
unless they have a bazillion recommendations.


~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: