May 2, 2019

Guess who's back?! *crickets*

Hello! 
Is anyone here?
I'm back...

For the past few months, I've regretted  relaxing my hair. Especially after investing 8 years of  my life to being natural. 

I've always admired hairstyles with clean, freshly twisted, beautiful locs, but that terrifyingly loud voice has been adamant about my hair being too thin to even venture down that road. 

After visiting a nearby Dominican beauty salon and watching them rip out my hair, I'd decided that enough was enough! After 6 long, albeit lovely, stress-free years of straight hair, yesterday I completed my 2nd (or 3rd) big chop. I am overly excited to restart my journey.

However, this time I'm going to do things my way! *Cue Sinatra*

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: