February 22, 2009

Funny Quotes 2

Rules are the means of a girl’s assessing
which man she likes well enough to break them for.
---Unknown

Not a good idea meeting guys in a bar.
It's like going grocery shopping when you're hungry;
you bring home stuff you don't need.

"I'm just saying that the night before
you were conceived your mother may
have swallowed what would have made
a better person than you." --- TZ from LAFF A DAY


Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
Yes is the answer.


I drink in moderation.
'Moderation' is an imaginary place that
exists wherever I am.


I know violence isn't the answer.
I got it wrong on purpose.


"It is better to keep your mouth closed
and let people think you are a fool
than to open it and remove all doubt."



There are no stupid questions. Just stupid people.

No comments: