February 24, 2010

Exercising

I think I might be obsessed with working out!

That being said, I think if different parts of my body could walk off, I'd be left with my....hmmm....I don't think I'd be left with anything at all! LOL

The reason for always being in pain is mostly due to being 27 years old and never feeling comfortable or fit enough to wear a 2-piece bathing suit. I've always been on the thin side but would always wear a long t-shirt and shorts to the beach. The few times that I did wear something appropriate, I kept myself wrapped in a towel.

This year, I plan to wear a bikini for the first time, hence my obsession with working out.

My desired routine:
  • Sunday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Monday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Tuesday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Wednesday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Thursday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Friday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
  • Saturday : aerobics, abs, arms, and butt
My actual routine:
  • Sunday : aerobics, arms, and some more aerobics
  • Monday : abs and arms
  • Tuesday : abs and arms
  • Wednesday : abs and arms
  • Thursday : abs and arms
  • Friday : abs and arms
  • Saturday : aerobics and arms
My lazy routine:
  • Sunday : arms and abs
  • Monday : arms and 20 crunches
  • Tuesday :
  • Wednesday :
  • Thursday : arms
  • Friday :
  • Saturday : arms and abs
Some weeks, I even forget to work out! LOL

Posted 3 comparison pics below...


Back in high school



Was a cheerleader for 4 years so I worked out 5x a day. Sometimes even twice a day.


~ * ~


This is summer '09 (sucking it in)



I was running in Prospect Park 2x a week;
aerobics 3x a week; and ab and butt workouts 5x a week.



~ * ~


2/4/10 (with help from a girdle)



This is after a 2 mth break.
Didn't see the point of working out after stuffing my face during Thanksgiving week.
This is the BEST I've ever looked (since high school anyway).


Slowly but surely I'm getting there but is it all worth it?
Will I buy a new swimsuit and wear it proudly on the beach?
Will I ever be "fit enough"?
I'll keep you updated.

If you like what you've read, don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! :0)

No comments: