June 12, 2012

Dear Food Diary,

3/6/2012 - After years of wanting and wishing that I had a bikini-ready body, I've decided to work with what I've got. My diet is already on point:

  • No fried foods,
  • No soda, only 100% real fruit juice,
  • Plenty of water, and
  • No overeating!

That's the shirt, not my stomach! :0)



...Let's try this again!

5/9/2012 After years of wanting and wishing that I had a bikini-ready body, I've decided to work my butt off and exercise as much as possible, until I can finally get into a bikini and not feel self-conscious about all of the stares. Since most of the staring will be from the hearts of lusting men...

Did that last part make you smile? I know that I'm grinning from ear to ear! I can't wait for the day when that statement will be validated!!!!!

I've started a new exercise regimen, which is sure to get me ready for the summer!
Exercise Schedule: 
45 mins of cardio (3x a week)
20 mins of abs (3x a week)
5 mins of buns (4x a week)
5 mins of chest (4x a week)
8 mins of feet (getting stiletto ready) (2x a week)
Beach-ready body, see you soon!!!!

 6/12/2012 - What was I thinking?!?!?!? All of that working out made me lose my hips and my butt but I still don't have a six-pack!!!!! Plus, I can't stand being sore all of the time.


Revised Exercise Schedule:

30 minutes of abs (4x a week)
10 mins of buns (2x a week)
5 mins of chest (4x a week)

Stay tuned for pics....

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: