December 16, 2012

Chef M3RLz: 12/16/12

Hola!!!! 

My computer's hard drive died so all of my food-related pictures are MIA until I can pay someone to burn them onto my external hard drive. 

You'd think I would have learned my lesson the first two times that this happened to me.  

Moving along.... 

I'll continue to try and cook once a week but I can't make any promises. This year, my immune system has taken quite a beating! Since Thanksgiving, I've had a cold and the flu and it hasn't even been a month!!!!

Without further interruption....

Today's meal:

Long grain and wild rice, baked BBQ chicken, potatoes au gratin, and salad.


I told everyone on twitter and facebook that I made it from scratch but I didn't. Well, it can be considered "from scratch" since I made it straight out of the box!!!

  • Long grain and wild rice - Uncle Ben's (very yummy)
  • Baked BBQ chicken
  • Potatoes Au Gratin - Betty Crocker
  • Salad - Stop & Shop





~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: