January 4, 2008

Saved & Single

Saved & Single

What makes you think that just because I am
an Attractive woman of Godly intelligence

That I'm incomplete without a mate?

Who told you that without a man

Something's missing from my life?

And if so, What would that be?

Love?

I love myself
And more importantly I love the Lord
He told me that when I delight in Him,
He will give me the desires of my heart
Security?
I have everything I need according to His riches in glory.

Intimacy?
Now, how's a man going to get to know me
When he doesn't even know who he is in the Lord
See my Father told me I'm above a ruby's worth
And a gem does not seek
It is sought

I'm single and that's all right with me

See,
it's not that I oppose relationships
It's that I detest co-dependency
As a woman I know it is not my role
To chase after any man

Esther 2:14
reads That I am to wait on my king and when he's delighted
in me. He will call me by my name.

My Lord does not intend for me to be needy or desperate.
I am to be Cherished, Relished, Valued, and Honored,
It's not my job to convince him
Or Convict him of that,
My mate will already know it
And consistently show it
And he will stay on his knees daily
Not just to adore me
But
to praise the Lord for
The virtuous woman he has found
So, when you see me by myself
I'm not alone I know what I have coming to me

I'm single and saved, and right now that's all I need to be!

Source: Unknown

No comments: