April 16, 2008

Funny Quotes

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.
---Anonymous

"There is no problem so big or complicated that it can't be run away from."


Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.
--G.K. Chesterton


"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."
---Douglas Adams


"You shouldn't compare yourself to others -
they are more screwed up than you think." --Anonymous


"To those of you who received honours, awards and
distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students,
I say you, too, can be president of the United States." ---George W. Bush

"You can fool some of the people all the time,
and those are the ones you want to concentrate on." --- George W. Bush

"I think gay marriage is something that should be
between a man and a woman." ---Arnold Schwarzengger

"I deserve someone who likes me
for who I am pretending to be."
---Arj Barker


"I can't believe she said I was a liar. Sure I make random stuff
up, but I'm not a liar." ---Overheard at Starbucks

No comments: