July 6, 2008

New Scams

This new scam is being pulled mainly on older men. What
happens is that when you stop for a red light a young,
nude woman comes up and pretends to be washing your wind-
shield. While she is doing this another person opens your
back door and steals anything in the car.

They are very good at this. They got me 3 times last Friday
and twice on Saturday.

I wasn't able to find them on Sunday.



**************************************


A guy is out with buddies and has a few drinks and is
feeling horny but true to his wife, goes home. He finds
her sound asleep in bed with her mouth wide open, so he
gets two aspirin and drops them in her mouth.

She starts to choke, but recovers and asks, "What the hell
did you put in my mouth?"

He says, "Two aspirin."

She replies, "BUT I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE!"

He says, "That's all I wanted to hear."

No comments: