March 21, 2009

Pick Up Lines

Lines that made me smile or laugh.
Have you heard or said any of the following?


  • Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  • Do you have any raisins? No? How about a date?
  • I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for
  • insurance reasons.
  • I'm sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.
  • Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.
  • Do you have the time? (she gives you the time) No, the time to write my number down .
  • Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?
  • I'm invisible. (Really?) Can you see me? (Yes) How about tomorrow night?
  • Turn to the girl sitting next to you at the bar and say... "I'm not really this tall....I'm sitting on my wallet."
  • I know I'm not a grocery item but I can tell when you're checking me out.
  • Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted.
  • I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but im as sweet as can be.
  • Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
  • Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
  • Giant polar bear (What?) It's an icebreaker. Hi, my name is....
  • I don't know if you're beautiful or not, I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.

No comments: