March 1, 2010

Movie List - 2/2010

Since I forgot about this section of my blog, I decided to forgo the rating system and just list the movies that I've watched during that particular month. Any movie that is highlighted should definitely be checked out! Movies that are in bold are considered to be good, but not great. (6/27/2011)



Movie List - 2/2010

_________

For Colored Girls Who Have Considered ... (2002)
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Saw VI
Sorority Row
The Damned United
Dead Snow
The Final Destination
Black Dynamite
Whisper
The Children
The Crucible
Tyler Perry's I Can Do Bad All by Myself
The Marine
Apocalypse Now / Apocalypse Now Redux
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Cold Souls
The Killing Room



~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: