March 27, 2010




While perusing different sites, I happen to read part of an interview given by First Lady Michelle Obama, who was featured on Glamour magazine.


"Cute’s good. But cute only lasts for so long, and then it’s, Who are you as a person? That’s the advice I would give to women: Don’t look at the bankbook or the title. Look at the heart. Look at the soul. Look at how the guy treats his mother and what he says about women. How he acts with children he doesn’t know. And, more important, how does he treat you? When you’re dating a man, you should always feel good. You should never feel less than. You should never doubt yourself. You shouldn’t be in a relationship with somebody who doesn’t make you completely happy and make you feel whole. And if you’re in that relationship and you’re dating, then my advice is, don’t get married.”


I know I'm late in posting this but I just had to share it with all of my readers.

The First Lady hit the nail right on the head. This sounds exactly like the advice that my mom has been constantly drumming into my head throughout the years.


  • "If a man doesn't respect his mother, he probably won't respect you."
  • "You can tell what kind of man he is, based on how he treats the waiter."
  • "How does he react when people, who are less fortunate, ask him for food or change?"


What kind of advice have you received regarding relationships?

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! *_*

No comments: