July 5, 2010

A Raise

The Mexican maid asked for a pay increase. The wife was
very upset about this and decided to talk to her about
the raise. She asked, "Now Maria, why do you want a pay
raise?"

"Well, Senora, there are tree reasons why I wan a raise.
The first is that I iron better than you."

"Who said you iron better than me?" asked the wife.

"Jor husband say so."

"Ok."

"The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."

"Nonsense!" explodes the wife. "Who said you are a better
cook than me?"

"Jor husband did."

"Oh..."

"The third reason is that I am better at sex than you."

"Did my husband say that as well?!" the wife demanded
furiously.

"No Senora...the gardener did."

"So, how much is it you want?"

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: