July 30, 2010

What does your Heart Line say about you?

I don't know which quiz I filled out but this is spot on! It's actually very scary how accurate it is. Feels like they drilled into my head, sucked out my personal information, and wrote this just for me.

SCARY!!!!!!

By the way, I've been single for at least five years now. The dating scene is brutal and I refuse to kiss any frogs. (Frogs spread cooties and I don't like cooties!) And have you noticed how many wackos there are out there?!?! Don't even get me started; I can give you about a million and one reasons why the single life is good enough for me. But who in their right mind would want to enter a relationship with the person described below? I know I wouldn't....




What does your Heart Line say about you?

You are a very selfish lover. You live for yourself and care little for the people around you. When your partner commits a mistake, you can be very unforgiving. If you like someone, you stop at nothing to get that person in your life. But after winning your love, your devotion and attention level drops like a brick. You are emotional in love. You will have moments of ultimate happiness in your love life. You are likely to be extremely passionate and romantic. Your heart rules your head.

Honestly, now that I think about it, the above paragraph describes the "single me". When I'm in a relationship, I'm all bubbly and gushy and caring, and loving and disturbingly pleasant. Only a very select few have seen that side of me.


~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: