October 28, 2010

First, I was dying to finish high school and start college...
And then I was dying to finish college and start work...
Then I was dying to marry and have children...
And then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work...
But then I was dying to retire...
And now I am dying…
And suddenly I realized I forgot to live...

Appreciate your current situation and enjoy each day.

To make money we lose our health,
And then to restore our health we lose our money..
We live as if we are never going to die,
And we die as if we never lived….

Life is very short, so break your silly ego, forgive quickly, believe slowly,
love truly, laugh loudly & never avoid anything that makes you smile.

Source: Unknown

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: