October 11, 2010

Hair Update - 10/11/10

It's been a while since I've discussed anything hair related, but I had a great breakthrough today. My signature style, since becoming natural, has always been twists; it's easy, it protects the ends of my hair from knots, and I can do it while watching a movie. What more can you ask for? Anywho, today my twists are poppin! LOL

Ladies, remember that sense of awe you would feel as a child, while admiring your newly braided or twisted hair in the mirror? Whether there were small beads or rubber bands at the end, the feeling of bliss during the movement of your hair from side to side? Well today, I experienced that same joyous shake that I would experience after my mom hooked my hair up.

I felt like a kid again.

Why can't life always be that simple? *sigh*

Anyway, it's been 16 months, 1 week, and 4 days since my BC ( ). Even though I don't blog about it much, I'm still very obsessed with my hair. I'm still head over heels in love with the hair GOD has bless me with. (Yes, this is one of my good days. Catch me on a bad one and I'll deny ever uttering that statement! LOL)

My friends on BBM, and those who look through photos on my phone, either make fun of me and "my obsession" -- their words, not mine lol --, or roll their eyes while muttering, "So you're still doing the natural thing?!" ... um insert my look of disgust, followed by a *side eye*. LOL

I'll try to have recent pics up later this week.


Psst! Any of you guys still there? Did you miss me? Let me know!


~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: