September 26, 2009

An Old Man & his Dog

An old man had a dog he just loved but the dog had the bad
habit
of attacking anything that moved including people. His
friends told him that if he had the dog fixed he would lose
his aggressions and quit this behavior.

So the old man had his dog fixed and a few days later was in
his front room when the mailman came up the steps. The dog
jumped up and went right thru the screen door and attacked
the mailman. The old man ran out and pulled his dog off and
began apologizing to the mailman.

He said, "I am so sorry, I don't know what to do or say. My
friends told me he would quit attacking people if I had him
fixed. I just don't know what to do."

The mailman picked himself up and said, "You should have
had his teeth pulled, I knew when he came out the door he
wasn't going to screw me."


Don't forget to subscribe before you leave the site! Thanks in advance! :0)

No comments: