December 24, 2009

12 Days of Christmas --- M3RLz-style

It's that time of year again!

"Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money."

I don't know whom that is from, but that person hit the nail right on the head!

Since I didn't celebrate my 26th birthday this year, I chose to spoil myself this holiday season. I usually get 1 or 2 gifts anyway, so while I still don't have any responsibilities, why not have some fun?

Decided to go the "12 days of Christmas" route, but since I set a $200 limit, I settled with starting on the 7th day of Christmas. I think this will be the best gift-receiving Christmas ever!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


On the 7th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 7 Ouch-less Headbands from Goody!

On the 6th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 6 Sexy Undies from Victoria Secret!

On the 5th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 5 new (Natural) Hair products!

On the 4th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 4 Moisturizing Body Lotions from Bath & Body!





On the 3th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 3 movies from Columbia House!





On the 2th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 2 Winter necessities: a long pea coat & knee-high boots!

On the 1th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me: 1 brand new Blackberry Bold! -- WAIT A MINUTE! Scratch that "Blackberry" part. I went to purchase it today but the customer service guy told me it would cost $400 instead of $250! No bueno....Guess I'll have to settle for 2 new hats instead... :0(




Join me as I sing:



On the 7th day of Christmas, my spoiled self bought for me:
  • 7 Ouch-less Headbands,
  • 6 Sexy VS Undies,
  • 5 Natural Hair products!!!!!
  • 4 Moisturizing Body Lotions,
  • 3 movies,
  • 2 Winter necessities,
  • AND A new blackberry bold! 2 new (not as cool as a Blackberry bold) winter hats!

Happy

Christmakwanzahanukkah!!!

Happy holidays from me and mine to you and yours! :0)



Don't forget to subscribe before you leave the site! Thanks in advance! :0)

No comments: