December 24, 2009

Christmas Caroling

Christmas is a time for....do you really care? I know I don't. :laughing5:

Any who....

Only two things I love about Christmas: The carols/songs and the gift receiving!

What else is there anyway?

Christmas is about spending money! Point blank. Yeah, you get a day off from work, a few days off from school, get to spend time with your family, put a smile on the faces of your children... :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:...


But come on! Go ahead and ask yourself: What is Christmas really about? And don't you DARE say it's about the birth of Jesus! :sign6: As a person who was born and raised in church (my grandmother, step-grandmother, and mother were/are very religious) and as a Christian, I know that Jesus Christ was born in August. If you want to know more click here.


...WHOA.... I felt a rant coming on...

The real reason I started this post was to show you guys this video!






If you can listen to the whole song, without cracking a smile, I commend you!





:occasion7: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, or Happy Kwanzaa! :occasion7:


Thank you for tuning in to hear my two cents! :wav:


Luv ya lots, M3RLz.... :love4:


:santa: Don't forget to subscribe before you leave the site! Thanks in advance! :santa:

No comments: