July 20, 2012

Politics....

Everything is accurate except for the NASCAR part. Quiz was kind of harsh against Prez O but what would you expect from conservative nut jobs?


My Conservative Identity


Quiz: What Kind of Conservative Are You?

My Conservative Identity:

You are a Flag-Waving Everyman, also known as a patriot. You believe in championing liberty over tyranny, apple pie over sushi, and that God gave us a two-day weekend so we could enjoy football and NASCAR.
Take the quiz at
About.com Political Humor


My Liberal Identity


Quiz: What Kind of Liberal Are You?

My Liberal Identity:

You are an Eco-Avenger, also known as an environmentalist or tree hugger. You believe in saving the planet from the clutches of air-fouling, oil-drilling, earth-raping conservative fossil fools.
Take the quiz at


Take the quiz and tell me what your "identity" is in the comment section below.

~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: