July 14, 2012

Curlkit July Review

Before I even begin this review, let me just say that this Curlkit made up for the lackluster box from last month! (Click here to see last month's post.)

I. Am. On. Cloud. Nine!!!

This box made me proud to be a PJ. I've been natural for 3 years and I've been losing the battle against dryness for um... hmmm 3 years!!!! This week I decided to try as many items as possible so I can actually get my money's worth. Best decision ever!

Hmm.... Where should I start? (Click here to see July's goodies.)
  

Curls In The City 
Sizzle Edition:


  • Ur Curly Soya Shampoo - Literally the best shampoo that I have ever used!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love. This is my new shampoo; I can't even begin to describe its awesomeness! #Staple
  • Coco Curls Coco Curl Moisturizing Cream - Love, love, LOVE!!! Leaves my hair feeling "like buttah": so soft and silky smooth! #Staple
  •  DPL Curl Revitalizer - Another great product! It really does live up to its name: my curls are popping
  • Ampro Olive Oil Gel - Unopened & unused
  • November Naturals Coconut Lime Verbena Shea Whip - Unopened & unused
  • Healthy Hair Journey Hydratherma Amino Plus Protein Deep Conditioning - Unopened & unused
  • Feng Shui Organics Liquid Diamond Moisturizing Surface Shine - Unopened & unused
  • Nice & Curly Smooth It Straight - Unopened & unused

Three out of eight isn't bad, when considering the results. My hair was feeling so moisturized and soft that I refused to jinx it by using any other items. Like they say: if it isn't broken, don't fix it!

Just to give you an idea of my new hair routine:

Wash/Shampoo (Every 2 weeks) - Ur Curly Soya Shampoo (staple)
Leave in - Oyin's Juices and Berries (staple)
Butter - Coco Curls Coco Curl Moisturizing Cream (staple)
Sealer - Ampro Vitamin E Oil (from last month's Curlkit)
Spritz while twisting hair - DPL Curl Revitalizer
Two days later, my hair was still unbelievably soft and moisturized. On the third day, just to be safe, I spritzed with DPL Curl Revitalizer and sealed with Coco Curls Moisturizing Cream, which I didn't even need. Didn't have to use anything else until 2 days later.


Would you purchase:
  • Ur Curly Soya Shampoo - Yes, Definitely! #Staple 
  •  Coco Curls Coco Curl Moisturizing Cream - Yes, Definitely! #Staple
  •   DPL Curl Revitalizer - Yes 
  •  Ampro Olive Oil Gel - Undecided 
  •  November Naturals Coconut Lime Verbena Shea Whip - Undecided 
  •  Healthy Hair Journey Hydratherma Amino Plus Protein DC - Undecided 
  •  Feng Shui Organics Liquid Diamond Moisturizing Surface Shine - Undecided 
  •  Nice & Curly Smooth It Straight - Undecided 

Verdict:

I'm sold. Who would have thought that Curlkit would introduce me to 2 of my staple products. 

I'm still in shock!



~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: