July 1, 2012

Curlkit June Review

It's two weeks later and I've yet to use any of the products from my June Curlkit. (In case you missed the post, click here.)

None of those items have piqued my interest.

I've used Miss Jessie's several times before but my hair was not receptive. Once I saw that this month's box contained several of her items, I automatically rolled my eyes.


*Long, exaggerated sigh*


This is not starting off on the right foot....


~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~~ღ♥ღ~


Three weeks later....

  • Twisted Sista De Frizz Conditioner - It left my hair dry and rough. I'm already facing a dryness problem, so I had to shelf it.
  • Ampro Vitamin E Oil - Spilled 90% of the bottle all over my living room floor. Don't ask...
  • Miss Jessie's Baby ButterCreme - Unopened & unused
  • Miss Jessie's Curly ButterCreme - Unopened & unused
  • Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue - Unopened & unused
  • Nice & Curly Wind Down Gel - Unopened & unused
  • Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Gel - Unopened & unused

Would you purchase:  

  • Twisted Sista De Frizz Conditioner - No
  • Ampro Vitamin E Oil - Maybe
  • Miss Jessie's Baby ButterCreme - No
  • Miss Jessie's Curly ButterCreme - No
  • Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue - No
  • Nice & Curly Wind Down Gel - Undecided
  • Jamaican Mango & Lime Locking Gel - Undecided

Verdict 

Waste of my gosh darn money! Why did I sign up for this monthly subscription again?!?!?

I'll give it one more month, and if it disappoints me once again, I'm done.



~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: