September 5, 2012

Curlkit: Month #4 - September

Whoop whoop! My Curlkit is here!!!

Last month, I made a remark that Curlkit was now playing in the big leagues and boy was I right! Definitely stepping their game up: they're shipping outside of the US and their leaflet, which turned into a pamphlet, has now turned into an 8-paged booklet called Curl Life! This booklet includes hair tips, product information, product reviews, and much more!

Let's get this show on the road!!!!





 Curls Gone Wild:

  • Queen Helena - Royal Curls Moisture Rich Conditioner 
  • Not My Mothers: Knotty To Nice Conditioning Detangler 
  • III Sisters: Natural Lengthening Creme 
  • Lustrasilk - Curlmax Curl Pudding 
  • Twist N Locs: Natural Oil Shampoo 
  • Twist N Locs: Leave-in Conditioner


Two full-sized products and 9 sample products




I'm so excited and can't wait!!!!!! 
Stay tuned for reviews!
~ღ♥ღ~ Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! ~ღ♥ღ~

No comments: