April 11, 2010

1st Successful Twist Out

I finally figured out how to get my hair to listen!

After giving up on henna, I tried it one last time using jamila. It was 60% henna + 40% jamila, mixed with mostly water and a little bit of lemon juice.

Once I was done, I DC (deep conditioned) w/ HEHH (Herbal Essence Hello Hydration), EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), and honey. Then I did small twists and voila! This is my first good twistout. It only took 10 months, 1 week, and 3 days! lol

I love my hair so much more today. I received so many compliments too.


Side View



Same side view
but the hair dying results from using henna appear more evidently




Back View
(that's my lil sis's legs in the background! lol)




Another Back View




So what do you guys think?


*_* Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! *_*

No comments: