April 26, 2010

Web Cleansing

Cleansing is beneficial; whether it's spiritual or emotional, it's always worth it at the end.

I've been in a rut for the past 3 years. It might actually be longer but I've stopped counting. Anyhow, no matter how far I run, I consistently return to the same exact spot that I began at. Well enough is enough! I'm tired of running in circles! Rather than becoming a basket case, I've decided to start from scratch. Anything that makes me happy is going to be eliminated from my life.

You are probably scratching your head. "Shouldn't you hold on to the things that bring you joy and get rid of the rest?"

Honestly? It's my life and I'll do what I want. 

Plus, even if I'm wrong, it's still a learning experience. There's a lesson to be learned from everything that happens our lives.

So, I'm starting from scratch and everything must go. Unfortunately, this cleansing will not be long and drawn out, since there remains very few things that make me happy. One of the things that I love to do is get lost reading different blogs/sites. I've removed at least 5 cherished sites already. It was difficult so I know I made the right choices. I can't move forward if I don't start somewhere.

This all started on April 15, during one of my many temper tantrums while on twitter.

It dawned on me that I had to delete my account. *gasp* I know! How can someone, who was once so obsessed, become so frustrated that they are willing to cut ties with people who are more genuine than "real friends"?

It's easy actually. I like to act before I think.

It's a horrible characteristic but it's more of a blessing than a curse. Sometimes... Once I start to dwell on whatever it is, I'll talk myself out of it.  So if I think, I won't react accordingly. Then I'm back to square one. And square one is the worst place to be. Especially once you've realize that you were doing well at square ten.

Anyway, bye bye twitter.

I can go on..... but I won't....


*_* Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! *_*


P.S.:

I deleted my twitter account. But the actor, on stage, becomes lonely without an audience. So then I opened a new one since I couldn't bear to remove certain individuals from my life. I also kept a lot of people who I found to be entertaining. But I've promised to keep it to less than 100 followers.


P.S.S.:

Less than 200 followers. But that's it!

No comments: