April 28, 2010

My Favorites

Wanted to share some things about myself. As you can tell from the title, it's all my favorite things in one post. All I'm missing is a bow! :0)

LOVE to watch movies.
Especially horrors, but I also love action flicks.
On a rainy day, I'll be watching one of these movies:
  • Con Air (PUT DOWN THE BUNNY! LOL),
  • Little Shop of Horror (I know the lyrics to every SINGLE song),
  • Thir13en Ghost,
  • 28 Days Later,
  • Anchorman,
  • and my new favorite movie is Stardust.
Music is my life. It helps me keep a grip on reality.
I listen to mostly everything...
but it all depends on my mood...
just as long as it sounds good.
My fav singers are Luther Vandross and Celine Dion.
My fav group is Boyz II Men.
I also love Michael Bolton,
Sade,
Joe,
Brian McKnight,
Black Eyed Peas,
Green Day,
Linkin Park,
and Maroon Five.

Since becoming a homebody, I watch a lot of tv shows. I am hooked on
  • A Haunting,
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia,
  • Grey's Anatomy,
  • 30 Rock,
  • Medium,
  • Family Guy,
  • and Top Model.
RIP to Oz, Scrubs, The Wire, Six Feet Under, Nip/Tuck, Girlfriends, The Sopranos, Prison Break, My Name is Earl, MXC on Spike Tv, Better Off Ted, & Fastlane.


My favorite books are:
"The Outsiders" by S.E. Hinton,
"I am the Cheese" by Robert Cormier,
"The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Salinger,
"Desperate Hoodwives" & "Shameless Hoodwives" both by Meesha Mink, De'nesha Diamond


*_* Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! *_*

No comments: