April 12, 2010

Exercising (Clarification)

In my previous post called Exercising, I laid out my desired routine, my actual routine, and my lazy routine. I received a few remarks from people who thought I was overdoing it. Since I didn't specify the amount of repetitions and sets that I do, it gave people the wrong idea.



Workout Routine

  • Aerobics*: 20-45 mins of jogging, speed walking, or using the Air Climber, to increase my heart rate, lose fat, etc. Duration depends on how long ago I worked out.

  • Abs*: 6 to 8 different exercises performed on the mat, standing up, or on the Air Climber. Duration of each exercise is 45 seconds to 1 minute long. Total workout, without a break, is 8 minutes.

  • Arms*: 10 to 12 different exercises performed with or with/out weights, water bottles, or cans. Duration of each exercise is 45 seconds to 1 minute long. Total workout, without a break, is 8 minutes.

  • Legs*: 10 to 12 different exercises performed, either on a mat or standing up. Total workout, without a break, is 8 minutes.

  • Butt: 3 exercises performed on a mat. Duration of each exercise is 1 minute long. Total workout, without a break, is 8 minutes.


*Using the AirClimber, total workout is 20 minutes long.


All workouts equal to 1 set, unless it's a lazy week. I never do more than 2 sets on a given day. Last time I tried that, I pulled a muscle.

Some days, I'll skip my routine and just focus on toning up. I usually do that with the Air Climber; that machine is the best! I was ecstatic the first day I saw the commercial and I had never ordered anything from an infomercial before. That day, after I picked my jaw up off the floor (lol), I went online and placed my order. I've been happy (and sexier) ever since. I recommend it to everyone who ask about my new and improved figure.


*_* Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks in advance! *_*

No comments: